Happenings at THIRD
Each Wednesdays: Share Life Bible Study at 10:30 am.
- Dec 1 9:30 AM Decorating the campus for the Advent Season
- Dec 2 11:00 AM First Sunday of Advent
- Dec 3 6:00 PM Circle 2 Margaret’s Home
- Dec 4 10:00 AM Circle 1
- Dec 5 6:00 PM Future of the Church Prayer Meeting
- Dec 9 11:00 AM Second Sunday of Advent
- Dec 16 11:00 AM Third Sunday of Advent: “4 for the Poor” offering and Singing Men of Third
- Dec 16 12:10 PM Covered Dish Luncheon, Christmas Dessert Bake-Off, Angel Tree Celebration
- Dec 19 11:30 AM Luncheon for the Share Life Bible Study
- Dec 23 11:00 AM Fourth Sunday of Advent
- Dec 24 6:00 PM Christmas Eve Service and Holy Communion
Memories of meaningful Christmases
As we approach the holiday season, we're reflecting on what Advent and Christmas mean today.
Is it about frenzied buying and wrapping, parties and food, gifts and Santa Claus,
or is it about something more meaningful? What are your memories of meaningful Christmases?
Tell us your stories on our
ANGEL TREE is a ministry of Prison Fellowship where churches are
asked to provide Christmas gifts to the children of prisoners. We have
been given the names of 10 children from 5 families. We need volunteers
to purchase gifts for these children. Their names and ages will be
given to you. Angel Tree asks that all children receive at least 1 gift
valued at at least $20. We would suggest giving 2 gifts per child and
spending no more than $30/child. The church will provide Candy Bags
and a Gospel Book for each child. The best part is meeting these
children and their families and sharing their joy.